Saturday, August 18, 2007
Hmph.
I was going to post something upbeat today, but I don't feel like it. I've been crabby all week, and I can't really figure out why. I even bitched mom out today over some stupid little thing, which I (usually) don't do. Even Kitty noticed it, when I talked to her earlier tonight. I was a little surprised, since I didn't think I'd been that bad. Apparently, I had though. I wonder if it has anything to do with my being short of sleep. I started a new job a couple weeks ago, which I have to get up at 5:15 in the morning for. It's a nice job, except for that one disadvantage. Oh well, maybe I'll sleep in tomorrow. See if that helps. I don't like being crabby; it goes against my nature.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment