Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A little survey

My girlfriend posted this questionnaire on her MySpace page the other day, and I thought it might be interesting to answer it for her. My answers (to her) are in blue.

1. Who are you?
Your boyfriend. :)
2. Are we friends?
Obviously. :)
3. When and how did we meet?
Late April 2005; you needed a math tutor and I was available.
4. How have I affected you?
You've made me think more, and become more independent, and (hopefully) a little more mature.
5. What do you think of me?
You love me, and you think a lot of me too.
6. What's the fondest memory you have of me?
Putting pumpkin guts down your shirt around Halloween.
7. How long do you think we will be friends?
I have no idea.
8. Do you love me?
Yes.
9. Do you have a crush on me?
In a way, but I think it's a little more than that.
10. Would you kiss me?
Yes.
11. Would you hug me?
Yes.
12. Physically, what stands out?
Umm.. *blushes*... your chest. Your smile, especially.
13. Emotionally, what stands out?
Your personality, a curious blend of pessimism, optimism, sadness and happiness.
14. Do you wish i was cooler?
Cool people are dorks.
15. On a scale of 1-10, how hot am I?
I'm not going to answer this one on the grounds that I may hurt myself.
16. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
Kitty; it's cute! Do I need another reason?
17. Am i loveable?
Yes.
18. How long have you known me?
A couple years now.
19. Describe me in one word.
"Nice."
20. What was your first impression?
Why is she looking at me that way?
21. Do you still think that way about me now?
No, now I know why you were looking at me that way. :)
22. What do you think my weakness is?
Anything that reminds you of what you can't do.
23. Do you think I'll get married?
I'm sure you will someday.
24. What makes me happy?
Me goofing off, being in the outdoors, me in general.
25. What makes me sad?
Bad days, see #22.
26. What reminds you of me?
Chocolate, the smell of your perfume, things that you like.
27. If you could give me anything, what would it be?
My vision.
28. How well do you know me?
Well, but I could know you better.
29. When is the last time you saw me?
Earlier today.
30. Ever wanted to tell me something you couldn't?
Yes, a couple times.
31. Do you think I could kill someone?
I don't wanna find out the hard way!
32. Have we ever had sex?
You know the answer to that one. ;)
33. Do you miss me?
Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
34. Do you think I miss you?
I know you do, but I hope you don't all the time.
35. Are you going to put this on your MYSPACE and see what I say about you?
I don't have a MySpace, but I'll slap it on my blog and see what happens. :)

Well, here's hoping that Kitty doesn't kill me for doing this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment