Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Yippee!

Today I went to REI for one of their "hiring fairs," where they invite people to come and fill out a job application and get a little interview. this was my second time going, having not heard back from them the first time. I brought a resume that I'd made this time, shaved, combed my hair, and put on a decent shirt, all things I should've done the first time. And it paid off; I got invited back for a second interview on Friday.

Yippee!


I'm happy about that; I have more of a chance to get the job now. Kitty was also at the fair, and unfortunately she didn't get invited back for a second interview. But hey, if I get hired, I can always put in a good word for her. :)
Although, just because I got invited back doesn't mean that I'm hired yet. So, I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed until after the second interview. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment