Well, this wasn't a bad day. I got some homework done, and I hope to get it finished tomorrow. I took Fred for a walk this morning - in the rain, which later became a downpour. That's fall/winter weather around here: rain, rain, and some more rain. I'm glad I had my umbrella along, although my pants still ended up really wet when we go back home. Fred of course was soaked, but he wasn't too bothered. I dried him off, which he liked. One of my eBay orders arrived, too - a lot of 150 or so blue colored Lego plates of different sizes. I have an idea for a model to use them in already, too. I want to do a mountain out of Legos. I have some pieces that look like large rock formations, and I also have some green, gray, and brown pieces to give it a "natural" look. The blue pieces I want to use for a waterfall and river, and maybe a little lake too, if I have room. I should look and see if eBay has some more natural colored Lego pieces.
I noticed that Blogger had a neat new feature: slideshow, which lets me put a slideshow of photos on my blog. You can see them on the right-hand side of the page. I set it to display photos from
my Picasa web album, which has an assortment of pictures that I've taken, plus a few random ones from the internet. So, enjoy that. I'm going to go play with my Legos. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment