Thursday, February 28, 2008

Avoiding Homework


Yes, I admit I'm using blogging as an excuse not to do homework. But, I can get away with it tonight. I turned in my homework electronically earlier today, so I can take a little break until the weekend. Then I get to start on the next assignment, which looks interesting. We get to make a sort of anatomy program. Oh, did I mention that this is a class in computer programming?
Oh, don't mind the picture. I thought it was cute, but otherwise it has no relevance to my post. Well, that and I decided that I needed a picture, just for the heck of it.
Otherwise, life goes on for me. Tomorrow, I get to go back to work for a day. Kitty still works at the store, and she called me saying that they were going to be shorthanded tomorrow and could I come help out in the morning? Against my better judgment, I said I'd set my alarm for 5 AM and be down there at 7. Oh well, it's a few dollars to spend. Sometimes I wonder what it'd be like if I hadn't quit working there. More stressful, probably. I miss the money, but I don't miss getting up at 5AM. I'll probably surprise my neighbor, who I'd wait for the bus with.

Well, anyway, I guess that's all for now. I should come up with something more interesting to write about next time. I can hear the snoring from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment