Monday, February 25, 2008

Stayin' Alive

And I thought my last gap between posts was a long one. :P I've been keeping busy. Classes got a bit rocky at the UW, so I had to scale back some things a bit. That is, I realized I was going to fail my math class, so I dropped it and got my tuition refunded. I got a lousy score on my midterm, and that made me look at my past homework scores, which then caused me to decide to drop the class. Not an easy decision, but it was the right one. Now I have more time to focus on my other class, which I need a good grade in. Speaking of classes, I registered for spring quarter earlier tonight. Now that's settled.

Kitty is gradually getting used to Capri, her new seeing-eye dog. She's had him in Seattle for a couple weeks now, and they are getting along fine. He likes her, and she likes him. He still forgets to do things - like stopping at curbs - but he's getting better about that. Kitty gives him lots of loving. He likes me too, which is good. However, I can't pet him yet, until he's fully bonded with Kitty. It's hard, though. He's so darn cute!

Well, that's all I have for now. It's 11:45, and I should've gone to bed already. Busy day tomorrow. 'Night folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment