I haven't posted in a week, I just realized. I guess I've been busy; it was the first week of school, and that went over smoothly. See my previous post for the gory details. Things are settling down into a routine, though. My routine on school days goes something like this:
Get up, get dressed, eat breakfast.
Make lunch, brush teeth, check email/rss feeds/Facebook.
Throw stuff into backpack: textbooks, dart gun, extra ammunition, notebooks, netbook.
Leave for school, forget lunch, go to classes.
Hunt zombies, study, go home.
Eat supper, study, play computer games, head for bed.
Fall asleep, post blog entry.
Kind of routine, but the classes are different each day. Hunting the zombies is interesting, too. Humans vs Zombie Tag started up again on Monday at the UW. So far its been pretty quiet, but that will change tomorrow. There will be even more zombies around, and some of them will be desperately needing to "feed." I hear there is also a hunting party being organized for tomorrow, that I might participate in. If I last that long, that is. I'm staying on my toes, watching for zombies around every corner. A couple times, I just take off my bandanna when I would be very vulnerable. I know it's bending the rules a little, but no humans or zombies are around when I do it, so I figure I'm good.
Aside from that, nothing much has been going on. Oh yeah, there is one piece of news, though: My dad got another job.
He used to work for one city department, and he got a 6-month temp job with another city department, so we're good for now. It's great news, to say the least. Now we don't have to worry as much about saving money. Although, I'm still planning to continue what I was doing to save money. Saving money is always good, after all.
Well, I guess that's about it for now. I don't really have anything else to say, so..
this is yours truly, signing off for the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment