Saturday, December 08, 2012

Loose Ends

A lot has happened since I posted last, ad now I find myself at somewhat loose ends.
I have accomplished what I set out to accomplish, and I'm unsure what to do next. I have a job secured for now, although it is temporary. I guess my first goal is to find a more permanent job, as my saving swill run out in about three months. Next I have to find some more permanent housing, besides where I am. That'll help my savings somewhat, by living somewhere cheaper. 

I want an adventure. 

That's what I want, I think. I haven't really been anywhere in the last several years, besides trips to Portland or the eastern part of the state. I want to get out there and travel, see the world a little bit. I've been too sheltered all my life. Now, it's time to peel the roof off that shelter, jump out, and fly.

First, I need to grow my wings. Namely, I need to figure out where to go, when to go, and how to go. 
As for where to go, the Peace Corps is still an option. I considered that four years ago, and it hasn't really left my mind.
This sounds like something I should sleep on before making any big decisions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment