
Yeah, I'm just posting a few random things today. I wanted to post something today, but I wasn't sure what.
Life
Well, I still have a life; I guess that's good. I spent the night at the house of my Kitty's parents last night. They were out of town, so we had the place to ourselves after her brother took off. We played in the hot tub, then almost fell asleep on the couch watching their 5-foot big screen. Ok, maybe not 5 feet, but that thing is huge. During the night, I got woken up by this purring bundle on top of me; Kitty has a cat who is very affectionate. I normally don't mind cats, but in that case I did; Kitty got up and put him out of the bedroom and closed the door, though. I should get a pic of him to post here; he's cute. After that, I got some good sleep. Then, I came back home this morning, and took a little nap. Now I've been hitting the books on my physics homework. That's about it. Boring, huh? :P
Clouds
I came across this webpage earlier today with pictures of many different cloud formations. Fascinating! I'd encourage you to take a look, especially if you like clouds, or pretty pictures. Some of them look like UFO's. I've even come across a couple webpages which claim that the clouds are, in fact, "cloudships", that condense water vapor on their hulls to appear as clouds. I don't know, but they look like clouds to me, and I can't exactly get up and touch one. Here's a teaser pic:

And last, but not least, I came across a cute catgirl animated gif a few minutes ago, while composing this post:

And with that bit of cuteness, I'm outta here. Night everyone.
Life
Well, I still have a life; I guess that's good. I spent the night at the house of my Kitty's parents last night. They were out of town, so we had the place to ourselves after her brother took off. We played in the hot tub, then almost fell asleep on the couch watching their 5-foot big screen. Ok, maybe not 5 feet, but that thing is huge. During the night, I got woken up by this purring bundle on top of me; Kitty has a cat who is very affectionate. I normally don't mind cats, but in that case I did; Kitty got up and put him out of the bedroom and closed the door, though. I should get a pic of him to post here; he's cute. After that, I got some good sleep. Then, I came back home this morning, and took a little nap. Now I've been hitting the books on my physics homework. That's about it. Boring, huh? :P
Clouds
I came across this webpage earlier today with pictures of many different cloud formations. Fascinating! I'd encourage you to take a look, especially if you like clouds, or pretty pictures. Some of them look like UFO's. I've even come across a couple webpages which claim that the clouds are, in fact, "cloudships", that condense water vapor on their hulls to appear as clouds. I don't know, but they look like clouds to me, and I can't exactly get up and touch one. Here's a teaser pic:

And last, but not least, I came across a cute catgirl animated gif a few minutes ago, while composing this post:

And with that bit of cuteness, I'm outta here. Night everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment