Click on the small image to open a larger version.
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Lazy Sunday? Yeah, Right.
Nope, no lazy Sundays around here. I'm going to be busy today. First, I need to clean my room a little bit; too much laundry all over the place. Then I get to walk Fred with my sister, who wants to take him on a nice long walk so he's tired for the rest of the day. Then I get to spend the afternoon raking leaves at two different houses, about half a mile from each other. In the evening, we're having my grandmother over for dinner to celebrate her 80-something'th birthday. I can't remember how old she is, just that she's getting up there. I got her a nice little double-boiler for a present; it's a long story. After that, then I'll be spending the rest of the evening doing homework. Fun, fun. Now, I have to go start with the first thing on my list: cleaning my room! I leave you with another little screenshot of Compiz, this time of the Shift Switcher, a nice way to go between open windows:
Click on the small image to open a larger version.
Click on the small image to open a larger version.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment