Friday, December 21, 2007

More Stupidity

Well, not so much more, just an update. I had to get a cast on my hand. I went back to my doctor's office, and she told me to get a cast put on my hand. So now my right hand is encased from the tips of two fingers to just below my elbow in an orange and red fiberglass cast. And I can't get it wet. Needless to say, things are fun. I have a big plastic mitten I use when I take a shower, and I have to do things left-handed now, and I'm a right-hander. Typing is also a pain; I use a stylus, which I hold with my right hand, but I still go slow and make plenty typos.

Life goes on, though. I finished my Christmas shopping today and got all the presents wrapped, so now I can relax. I'm also working on cleaning off my Lego table for this year's Lego set. At least, I assume I'm getting one on Christmas, but who knows for sure. I'm still trying to think of one last thing to get Kitty, though. Maybe a mushy love letter, although I'm not very good at those.

I quit my job yesterday, since I'm going to the UW. I'm gonna miss my coworkers; they're a nice bunch. Kitty is still working at the same store for now, so I'll be hearing about them for a while.

Speaking of the UW, I'm working on getting my UW blog up and running. It will be a journal of a "disabled" person's experience at the University of Washington. I'll drop a link to it after I've added some content, which I may do tomorrow. For now, my hand is getting tired, so this is me signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment