Today's schedule was simple for me: get up early, walk the dogs, get picked up by a landscaper guy to work with him at 10:00AM. So, 10AM rolls around, and I'm ready to go.
1015: Still no landscaper. I begin to get suspicious.
1030: Something is clearly wrong here. He still hasn't shown up yet.
1045: Alright, where is that guy?
1100: I call his cell phone. No answer. Alright, forget that. I'm not working for him today.
Instead, I do stuff around the house a little bit, then go walk a neighbor's dog. Alter that, I go work for another client in my neighborhood. I've been pressure washing the alge off her fence, which is a good thing to do on a warm day like today was.
It's been warm the past couple days, too. Yesterday, the tempurature was 91 degrees F at Seatac Airport, the closest airport to my house. Nearer to my neighborhood, it was 90 or 91 degrees, depending on which thermometer you looked at. Sis and I spent some time in the water yesterday, cooling off and playing with the dogs. It was nice. Tomorrow, the weather will be cooler, which is also nice.
Alright, I should get to bed. 'Night everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment