Monday, July 07, 2008

That Damn Cat

No, this post has nothing to do with my girlfriend.

It does have something to do with a pair of cats my sister and I have been taking care of over the weekend. One cat is indoor/outdoor, and the other cat is indoor only. Well, this evening the indoor only cat managed to escape. He pushed a barricade in front of the cat door - the cat doors at this house are both broken, so we use barricades instead - and got out. I waited around for a few minutes, and the cat came back into the garage. I put the barricade back in place, and tried to corner the cat. But, he ran off again! So, I wait around some more, and he doesn't show up. Finally, when I've been hanging around for half an hour, I finally decide forget it. The owners are coming back later tonight. I'll leave some food and water in the garage, and hope the cat shows up before they come back.

Sometimes, animals piss me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment