Sections marked with a red * are ones where don't remember everything.
6 AM: Wake up, take dog out to relieve himself
7: Breakfast
8 - 9:30: Lecture *
9:30 - 11:30: Go over to a dentist's office several miles away, go for a walk one by one
12: Lunchtime
1 - 2:30 PM: Afternoon lecture *, relieve dogs again at 2:30
3 - 6: What happens here? I'm blanking out.
6: Supper *, maybe an evening lecture afterwards8:30 Relieve dogs again for the night
10: Everyone must be in the building by now
Whew. I see why my girlfriend is complaining about being told what to do every second of the day. She's basically scheduled from when she gets up to when she goes to bed. Fortunately, this routine is only for another 10 days. Then, she comes home to Seattle! I'm looking forward to it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment