As you might have noticed, the newest version of Ubuntu Linux - the operating system I use - was released today. I downloaded the igame to burn to a CD and install, but something went wrong - the image was corrupted. So, now I'm waiting for it to download again, so I can burn it to another CD and see what happens. It would help if I could check the MD5 sum for the disk image, but it isn't on the Ubuntu website yet. Oh well, I'll try it anyway and see what happens.
On other fronts, life goes on. I finished a research paper for history class today, so I might have a little more time for things now. Wait, I'll have a little more time to finish the next paper. It's due on May 6th. Sheesh. My weekend will be a little bit busy, though. I'm staying over at Kitty's tomorrow night, then working and seeing a play on Sunday. For my drama class, instead of doing a second response paper for a play I've seen, I can work two production jobs in the university's drama department instead. Since I don't like writing papers, you can guess what I'm going to do. My first job is on Sunday. All it says is "Production/Electrics. Work clothes/closed toe shoes." It should be interesting, though.
Download is 95% complete. That means it'll be done soon. I'm going to do some reading before it finishes. Night everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment