Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Leisure Time? Hah.

I thought that with Mom out of town, I'd be able to have a little time off, and not do all that much. Fat chance of that. Sis and I have been kept busy doing all the things that Mom normally does:
  • Household chores

    • Cleaning
    • Making dinner
    • Watering plants
    • Walking Fred (the dog)
    • Washing all the towels, napkins, etc, which are still sitting in a pile on my bed.
  • Watering plants
  • Work at the condo building; vacuuming, washing windows, mowing the lawn, watering the lawn, emptying garbage, etc.
  • Probably several things I forgot.
So yeah, we've been busy. On top of that, we cleaned the carpets over the past couple days because it was hot enough, so that involves moving furniture and other crap around. I'm glad it's all done, though. So now, I get to do more work tomorrow; I'm working for the flaky landscaper guy, then I have to go sort sprinkles (again) at the neighbor's house. Fun fun fucking fun.
Oh well, at least I'm making some money off of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment