Monday, January 14, 2008

California Dreamin'

Here in Seattle, where I live, it is 37 degrees, rainy, and breezy.
In Sylmar CA, where my girlfriend is, it is 73 degrees and sunny.






I wanna be there, not here!
Kitty is going to be in California until the 8th of February; she is getting a seeing eye dog from a group called Guide Dogs of America. She is happy about that, and I'm happy for her, even if it means being apart for almost a month. Well, they say that absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Life for me though, still goes on. The usual routine of walking dogs in the morning, going to school in the afternoon continues for me. Going to the UW three days a week is kind of nice, although I still have plenty of homework to do. The math homework isn't too hard, but it's hard to write because I still have this damn cast on. Speaking of which, I have an appointment next Tuesday to get the cast removed! Yay! It couldn't come off soon enough; can you tell I'm sick of it?
My computer programming homework isn't too hard either. Right now I'm working on a Java program to manipulate numbers that are more than 9 or so digits long.
It's interesting; I'm gonna go work some more on it in a bit.
On the dog front, there are two dogs staying at my house right now; Freddie, the family dog, and Maddie, a coast guard dog. Her owner works for the coast guard, and had to go out on a ship for two months, so she left Maddie with us. It's been pretty... interesting around here since Maddie got here. It's nice that she and Fred like to play together though, so they tire each other out.
Ok, that's enough for one night. Time to go play computer games, er, do my homework. 'Night everyone. I love Kitty! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment