A hug.
Wrapping your arms around another person, holding for a few seconds, and letting go.
One of many gestures of affection among cultures and peoples. Perhaps too intimate for some, and not intimate enough for others.
Why do they feel so good?
Perhaps it's the contact. Touching another person that closely implies a large degree of friendship. It's also support; giving your strength to another who is not strong right now. If you're naughty, it's also the chance to cop a feel. :)
Why do I want to hug Kitty so much?
When I last saw her, she looked like she needed a hug, badly. I almost asked her if she wanted a hug several times, but I didn't have the nerve. I'm still filling out the parts of this new relationship we seem to be having, and I don't want to overstep. I guess I'll just ask next time. Worst thing, I'll get politely turned down. I can handle that.
Besides, she's so darn soft and huggable. :) I also have good memories of cuddling with her when we went out, so that's probably part of it. But, I'll just keep my hands to myself for now. If she asks for a hug, I will.
How can I refuse?
No comments:
Post a Comment