Thursday, November 13, 2008

One Word Descriptions

I got a chain email a couple days ago. Basically, you have to reply to the person who you got it from with one word - only one word - that describes them. This is harder than it seems. The email was from Kitty. How can I describe someone like her on just one word? I did, but I came up with several other words to describe her along the way. I figured I'd post them here for the heck of it.
Here they are, in no particular order:
  • Strong.
  • Courageous.
  • Smart.
  • Dreamer.
  • Loving.
  • Adventurous.
  • Caring.
  • Compassionate.
  • Hopeful.
  • Funny.
  • Firecracker.
  • Bouncy.
  • Cute.
  • Materialistic (sometimes).
  • Flavorful.
  • Spicy.
  • Sexy.
  • Naughty.
  • Musical.
  • Soft.
I was trying to think of a word to describe her smile, but I couldn't come up with one. Her smile itself is indescribable, I guess.
Maybe tomorrow, I'll do this for my family members. That would be fun. >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment