Monday, November 17, 2008

Keeping a Promise

About a month ago, I sent a letter to Kitty, in which I separated myself from her. Almost. At the end of the message, I told her that she could call me, anytime, if she needed me. I don't know if she read all the way to the end of the message, though; it was pretty long, and the first part might have turned her away. So, I'm reproducing my promise here, where she might read it.

Kitty:
A long time ago when we first started going out, I told you: if you ever need me, call me, and I'll be there. That still stands. I don't care about the reason, the time of day, the location, or anything like that.
If you need me, just call me, and I will find a way. I will be there.
I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment