Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Bedtime Blog

I didn't have much time today to blog, so I'm writing this just before I go to bed. It was a pretty normal day today, nothing to remarkable. Freddie (the family dog, a newfoundland/black lab mix) is still growing, and he already weighs 50+ pounds. I met Mom and Sis at the park near the college today and walked home with them, Freddie, and a couple other dogs. It was fun.
Tomorrow, there's a big walkout and anti-war protest at school. I've only told Kitty, but I think I'll go. It sounds like it might be interesting; it'd be my first protest march that I've attended. I just have to be careful, though. Protests can easily turn ugly, and I don't want to be around if this one does. In the past though, they've been pretty peaceful. It's Mom's birthday tomorrow, and it'd be a helluva present if I went and got myself arrested or something like that, so I want to be extra careful.
Dang, I thought I was going to write something more profound here. I guess it's too late at night. I wanna watch Satellites once more before I go to bed, so I'm ending it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment