Thursday, April 05, 2007
Satellites
It's interesting how the most insignificant things can turn out to be very significant. Take that video, for example. It's of the song Satellites, by a Swedish singer who goes by September. I first came across the song last summer, when I started listening to a radio station that plays a lot of dance music. I liked the song a bit, so I dug around on YouTube for the video. There's also another "plugged-in" version of this song floating around, but I like this version the best.
As for the significance, it's because Kitty likes this song, too. She didn't like it so much at first, but I sang it to her when she was kinda depressed one time. It made her feel better; the lyrics actually are kind of inspiring, if a bit repetitive. Now, whenever I think of this song, I think of me singing it to her, and I get all fuzzy inside. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment