Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Bits & Pieces

Easter has always been an interesting holiday around my house. We aren't Christian, but we celebrate Easter somewhat, although we did it more when sis and I were younger. We colored eggs, hunted for them on easter morning, went to see the easter bunny, the whole bit. Nowdays though, it's a bit different. We still have an easter dinner, but sis and I help to make it. We still have candy, but no one really wants to color easter eggs anymore. I kind of enjoyed it, but it's one of those things that you grow out of when you get older. At least, until you have kids of your own. My grandmother still comes over for dinner, but she's getting older and doesn't drive after dark so much, so now we eat earlier because of that. Traditions change, but they also stay the same, and they're always fun.

Wild Horse
I'll be posting a blog entry about my trip to the Wild Horse Power Project in eastern Washington soon, but suffice it to say that it was a lot of fun. Very interesting, as well. If you're interested in pictures from the visit, you can go to http://picasaweb.google.com/relinquishedone/WildHorsePowerProject/
I haven't added captions or made any edits to the pictures yet, so some of them may not look that good. I'll get around to it someday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment