Tuesday, May 26, 2009

3-Year "Anniversary"

Three years ago today, she and I started going out as an official boy/girlfriend combination.
I was going to mark the occasion with a lengthy blog entry detailing our first date, our relationship, and everything about us while we were together.

Forget that. I don't care enough to write that much about it. I remember it. That's enough.

I consider our relationship in the past now. I think of it sometimes, but not very often. I dropped off the internet a little over a week ago, and I haven't seen her in almost two months. It's been about as long since we had an in-depth conversation about anything. She's doing her thing, I'm doing mine. We might meet up again in the summer, since she was planning to take a class at the UW, as am I.

So for today, I just reminisced a little. The first date, the first kiss, the first roll in the sheets. The first "I love you." Good memories, good times.

Here's to the good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment