Well, I finally accomplished two things I had wanted to do today: take down the Christmas lights and write a last thank you note for Christmas I had forgotten about. Tomorrow, I can do two more things I need to do: vacuum the living room and work on my Computer Science application. That's due on February 1st, but I want to have it in by the end of the week. Then I'll just keep my fingers crossed, I guess.
I wonder how Kitty's aunt is doing. Last I heard, she was in the hospital after almost dieing. I haven't heard from Kitty in a couple days, so I don't know the story there.
Speaking of Kitty, I've been thinking of disconnecting myself from her some more. I mean, is there a reason to keep talking to her? We are not a couple anymore. We do not really have much in common. Sure, we went out for awhile, but now, what is the point?
Yes, I guess I am still pissed off that she rejected me so thoroughly after we broke up. That really hurt, and I do not think I have gotten over it yet. It was a shock to my system - like going from being richer than god to having no money at all, just in the period of one day. Heh, like the ultimate stock market crash.
Eh well, we will see. I do not think I will do anything yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment