Pro: My new computer lets me surf the internet, write blogs, etc while I'm lying in bed.
Con: Still can't think of something to blog about.
Inspiration strikes! A list of random pros and cons! Why? Because I can!
Pro: Living at home with parents while going to college saves money.
Con: Living at home with parents.
Pro: New Power Functions motors from Lego are small and easy to add to models.
Con: Don't have much time to play with Legos. Seriously, I've barely touched them since summer.
Pro: The cafeteria in the University HUB has good food.
Con: Expensive good food.
Pro: Campus-wide high speed wireless internet.
Con: They take a dim view of filesharing.
Pro: This computer uses Windows XP.
Con: This computer uses Windows XP.
Pro: My astrobiology and history of Christianity classes are interesting.
Con: I have ten minutes to get from one to the other, and they're on opposite sides of campus and a busy four-lane street.
Pro: I have my instruction permit, so now I can practice driving for my license.
Con: Finding a driver's ed course.
Ok, I think that's enough for now. I have to drag my ass out of bed early tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment