I'm writing this as I wait for some so called "portable apps" to download. Apparently they're repackaged versions of popular software programs that have been changed to work from a flash drive or similar, leaving no trace behind on the host computer. It will be interesting to see how they work. I do not know if I will have any immediate need for these programs, but I have an 8GB flash drive, so I still have some room. So far I have Openoffice, Firefox, a PDF reader, Clamwin Antivirus, and a few other programs installed.
I met a few people from Seattle Central CC at the UW today for lunch. I had a good time; I only knew two people there initially, but I met everyone else as they showed up. I even met a guy I hadn't seen since 2005, when he and I took a class together. I saw a girl there, too. She raised my eyebrows a little bit. ;) I should find out if she is single or not.
One of these days, I should continue a blog entry I started back in November. I want to, but I also do not want to, because I know it will hurt people who read this blog. That was part of the reason I moved it in the first place, so I could post my feelings without hurting anyone. But, I feel as though this should be told, even if it does hurt. For it hurts me more to not say it. I will not do it now, however. Someday soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment