Holy crap, I've actually managed 200 posts on this blog. And only in about two years. That's about 100 posts a year, although I think the actual rate of posts has been different. Maybe I should make a spreadsheet showing posts per month. Actually, that might be fun. But I won't do it now. Maybe on the two year anniversary of this blog or something, which is coming up in a week or three.
I had a midterm in my history class today. I think I did reasonably well, or at least better than my last one. I got a few dates mixed up, but overall it seems pretty good. So, I'm happy about that. This means I might get a decent score in that class, instead of a crappy one. I don't like essay tests, but I can do them.
Remember in my last entry, where I wondered what had happened to Kitty? Well, a couple nights later, she signed on to IM for the first time in awhile. We ended up talking a little bit, and got together for lunch the next day. Good to see she is doing well. Or if not well, at least getting by. I wonder if she has read that entry I wrote about her a while back. Actually, the answer to that is self evident; if she had, she probably would not want to see me.
Eh, I guess that is enough for now. I want to try and get up at a decent hour tomorrow. I'm going for a bike ride, and it is better to leave earlier in the morning, when there is less traffic. 'Night all.
No comments:
Post a Comment