It's official: Linux can be a real pain in the ass sometimes.
Today, I wanted to set up file sharing between my Linux laptop and my netbook. So, I took both computers to a local Linux users group meeting, to get them working. Not very hard there; we manage to get things working fine.
Fast forward to when I get home. I test the file sharing again, to make sure it's working.. nothing doing. I can access the files, but I can't edit them like I wanted to. What the fuck is going on?
So, I'm pretty pissed off about that right now.
It's not the end of the world to not have these computers working with each other or anything - just a little annoying. But, I'll keep at it until I figure something out. Something is making these computers not work right, and I want to find out what it is.
On a side note, I haven't seen Kitty around - on IM or Facebook - recently. Hmm. That is slightly irregular. I wonder what she's up to. I admit, I am a little worried.
No comments:
Post a Comment