- I want to petition to take a computer science class or two next quarter. If I'm turned down a second time, I won't be elegible to petition anymore.
- My CS adviser told me that my computer science class grades were not very likely to get me into the program. That kind of pissed me off, but I admit she is right.
- I hadn't looked at alternatives so much, since I was focused on the CS program. But now, I have a chance to look into them. Other engineering majors look interesting.
Monday, February 02, 2009
Delayed Edgeuhmacashun
Well, I delayed something I initially did not want to delay. I held off applying to the UW's Computer Science program for another six months. Why did I do this? Am I crazy? Possibly. I did it for several reasons:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment