Amazing. I haven't posted here in 6 whole days. I haven't gone that long between posts since.. a while, but I'm too lazy to see how long. Oh well, that happens.
I guess I was feeling "written out" for awhile. Like I had devoted too much energy to posting relentlessly to the blog, and not enough to other things. Or maybe I just forgot about writing on here. I could seek a complex explanation, but with me, the simple explanation is more likely to be true.
But anyway. Life continues apace around here. Nothing really interesting to talk about, actually. No new girlfriends, no exciting happenings, no earthshaking revelations. Pretty boring, actually. Which is why I spend as much time as I can over on campus. At least there, things are going on most of the time.
I should ask a classmate of mine a little more about herself. She's a redhead - which I like - and she's not that bad looking, either. I just have to work up the nerve, I guess. Maybe something will happen, maybe something won't. It's kind of up to me, since I doubt she'll say anything. :P
I haven't heard from my ex girlfriend recently, which makes me wonder what she's up to. But then, I ask myself two questions. Do I really want to know? Do I really care?
I dunno.
No comments:
Post a Comment