Saturday, March 14, 2009

Finals Weekend

Well, I've had a busy weekend so far. I have two take home final exams, plus one final exam on Monday to study for, so I've been keeping busy with that stuff. I went to the Seattle International Bike Expo this afternoon, and spent some time wandering around looking at bike gear. There wasn't as much actual gear as I had hoped there would be, but I did find a few nice things. I still have to get some parts for my bike, though. My brake pads are worn down, and my tires are needing to be replaced. I'm saving that stuff for spring break, though. I don't have time to deal with it right now, and my bike isn't going to fall apart from under me. I hope.
Next quarter, I have three "fun" classes to take: Physics, Statics, and Differential Equations. I thought I was done with math, but nope. Looks like I'll have to take some more. Oh well, I can handle it. I had a bad experience with math classes in the fall, but I think my general mood also had something to do with it.
But, it's a new quarter now. New people, new classes, new season. Spring quarters are always fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment