Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Plinky Prompted

I recently came across a website called Plinky. It is a site that provides a daily question for people to answer. The point is to provide you with something more interesting you write about in your blog than what your cat did that day, or how annoying your boss is, or whatever. You can sign up and answer the prompts directly on the site, or - like me - just subscribe to the prompts' RSS feed. So, I'm going to try answering one of these prompts for a bit, and see how it goes. Today's question is:

Where was your first kiss?

Well, that figures. :P Hmm.. it's been a long time since I've thought about that. It was in my ex girlfriend's apartment. We had been going out for maybe a week and a half, and she was asking me why the heck I hadn't kissed her yet. Truth was, I was just plain nervous. She was the first girlfriend I'd had, so I was still figuring out what to do, when to do it, and how to do it. Anyway, we were watching TV at her apartment, sitting on her couch. She shifted position, and put her head on my lap. I leaned down, and..
*pop*
It was quick, but it felt like an electrical shock. I have not felt anything like it since then, and I probably never will. There is nothing else in the world like the first kiss. Kissing someone who you enjoy spending time with, whom you are attracted to, whom has the same attraction for you...
Yeah. I'd better shut up now. When I start talking funny like that, it's time for bed. 'Night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment