Friday, October 10, 2008

College Fun

Like I mentioned the other day, I saw an advisor at SCCC yesterday. I only have five credits left there before I can get my degree. I wanted to ask an advisor about taking a winter quarter class there, to finish up. The advisor told me I could do that, but she also told me something better.
Five credits I took at the U of W last spring might - should - transfer to Seattle Central CC as the last five I need for my degree.
All I need to do is get a transcript from the UW, and submit it to the SCCC registration office, along with a couple forms. I got the forms and transcript, and they're all ready to turn in. So, I'm going to do that Monday or Tuesday. Then I sit back and wait.
If they accept the credits, I can graduate from Seattle Central Community College.
If they don't accept the credits, I'll have to take another class there. That would be bleh, but I'll do it if I have to.
Here's hoping I don't have to. I'll keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment