- Buy a new laptop. I've got my eye on the Samsung NC-10 Netbook. Maybe I'll carry this laptop around, instead of the 9-pound one I have now.
- Get my knowledge permit, and start looking at driving schools. No, I haven't forgotten about getting my license. I just put it aside for a time, to deal with school.
- Work on my application to the UW's computer science department. This time I'd better get in.
- Fill out some scholarship applications. I want free money, dang it!
- Catch up on things around the house, like chores, room cleaning, etc. I need to make some room in my closet.
- And of course, play with my Legos. I doubt I'll ever stop doing that.
Sunday, December 07, 2008
Judgment Day Part II
Ok, so I took my statistics final on Friday. I think I did well on it, too. I might have a chance of passing that class. I'll just have to wait and see. Tomorrow, I have my Linear Algebra final. I've been doing better in that class, so I'm not too worried. I studied a lot today, so I'm ready for the final. After that, I have three glorious weeks of freedom from studying. I've got a lot to do in those three weeks, too. So much in fact, that I made a little list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment