I was bored tonight, and kind of depressed - I'd been thinking about my ex(no, Kitty) a lot - so, I checked out Facebook.com. I figured it might help me connect more with people around the UW campus, since I hardly know anyone there. I signed up, did the little "search email contacts" thing for people I knew that use Facebook, looked at the results..
And did a double take.
Kitty has a Facebook account.
She never told me about it while we were together.
Then again, I never asked. I stared at the results for a second, then shrugged. I'll send her an invite, what the heck. I have nothing to lose.
I just realized, half the people I sent invites to might not know who I am, because I used an alias when I signed up for Facebook. Oh well, maybe I'll email them tomorrow to refresh their memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment